Looking for a Buy to Let Investment mortgage?
With property still accepted, for most, as the best long term investment it pays to speak to an expert regarding how you finance your investment property.
Whether you are purchasing as a one off or looking to build a portfolio our experts can guide you to achieve your goals in the most efficient way possible.
Do you purchase as an individual or do you form a limited company?
A property investor in the UK may have concerns and questions about whether they would be eligible to obtain a mortgage via a Limited company, as the process may be different from obtaining a mortgage as an individual. Some specific concerns and questions they may have include:
- Will my limited company be able to qualify for a mortgage?
- Will I be required to provide additional documentation to prove the company’s income or financial stability?
- Will my limited company be able to use its assets as collateral for a mortgage?
- Will my mortgage rate be higher because I am applying through a limited company?
- Will the process of obtaining a mortgage through a limited company be more complex or time-consuming?
- Are there any restrictions on the type of property I can purchase with a mortgage through a limited company?
It is important for property investors to speak with an experienced mortgage broker and provide detailed information about their company, including financial statements, to help them determine if they are eligible for a mortgage.
All our advisers are experienced in the buy to let market and can steer you through the best course for growing your portfolio. Speak with one of our experts. We’re here to help!
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some forms of Buy To Lets
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage